We all know how hard it can be to strike up a conversation with our teens … battling for their attention (oh, how the tables have turned from when they were toddlers!) can be very difficult and frustrating for some and often can result in no communication at all.
We thought it would be helpful to give you a head start and some easy going questions to spark conversation with your kids. If you have some good ones and would like to share, please feel free to leave them in the comment section or email them to us by clicking THIS LINK! Be prepared to answer the question yourself … COMMUNICATION IS A TWO WAY STREET!
We will keep adding this to list, so check back. Don’t forget to follow us on FB and Twitter and look for #SparkChat
- If you could be a teacher for one day, what class would you teach and why?
- You are X age now, if you could go back in time or jump ahead, what age would you want to be?
- What fictional character (movies, tv, books, etc) do you most relate to?
- If you could have dinner with five people (living or dead), who would they be?
- What is your most favorite family memory so far?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What song makes you want to get up dance?
- What would be the first thing you would do, if you won the lottery?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is funniest gift you have given or received?
- Who do you think you are most like, in our family?
- Have you ever had to talk your friends out of doing something really risky or illegal?
- What do you do when you think nobody is watching?