In writing achievements try to think about money saved or made, time saved for the employer, and verbal or written comments that were made about your contribution by co-workers or management.
Examples of Common Achievements:
- Successfully managed a diverse range of projects from conception through implementation.
- Effectively prioritized and organized work loads in a constantly changing environment to meet daily and weekly schedules.
- Commended by management on numerous occasions for the quality and consistency of my performance.
- Created and presented an excellent image of the company and its services to customers, and coordinated and communicated well with clientele and management at all levels.
- Commended by supervisor/management for the quality and consistency of my performance.
- Made significant contributions to __________ in the production of ___________.
- Was awarded Certificate of Excellence for my performance.
- As an Apartment Manager: Established new inventory control, warehouse and order pulling systems. Also researched and found the most cost effective suppliers which resulted in a net savings of over 40% annually.
- Reorganized department for more productive operation, including providing faster service with less returns.
- If your work involved quotas and you surpassed your quotas, you could say something like: Was commended for exceeding the daily quota of # per day by #
- Organized and implemented and efficient work flow system that resulted in significant cost savings.
Examples of Common Strengths:
- Career reflecting hard work, attention to detail and the ability to meet exact specifications as well as cost, quality and time objectives.
- Positive and enthusiastic, able to communicate effectively with management at all levels and direct workers in a manner insuring maximum efficiency.
- High motivational level, excellence of leadership technique, and professional attention to detail supplemented by the ability to influence and stimulate others.
- Ability to create and present an excellent image of the company and its service to customers, and to coordinate and communicate well with clientele and management at all levels.
- Expert organizer and energetic, aggressive communicator with a proven ability to accomplish the most detailed, sensitive activity while remaining with the prescribed policy.
- Creative and energetic, capable of sustained effort necessary to see a project through from conception to completion.
- Hard working, capable of 100% effort reinforced with solid and successful experience in all-around maintenance and repair.
- Career reflecting total involvement, high motivation, persuasive interaction and communication with people, eagerness to work, and proven leadership qualities.
- Multiplicity of experience and skills including carpentry, wood work, metals, plumbing, mechanics, general maintenance and repair.
- Disciplined and well organized in work habit, with ability to function smoothly in pressure situations.